9:30 AM Worship
This relaxed traditional worship features our choir, piano, hymns and preaching. This is a friendly, God-centered community to find friends of all ages and attitudes.
Although both the 9:30 and 11:00 a.m. services have the same sermon, each offers a distinct and different type of music (more on the music of our 9:30 service, below).
Children are definitely welcome with age appropriate Sunday School classes offered. Youth have Bible Study every week from 9:30 to 10:30 a.m. and are encouraged to attend the 11 a.m. worship service afterward. A nursery is also available.
Once a month we have our Communion service. All are welcome to come forward to share in this very special meal in which we actively are reminded how much God loves us.
Coffee, tea and breakfast snacks are available before and after the service. More information on our services can be found on our First Time Visitors page.
More About the Music - Chancel Choir
The Chancel Choir, led by Kim Nason, is a wonderful group of adults who enjoy singing. We share our talents on Sunday mornings during the 9:30 service. Rehearsals are on Tuesday nights 7:00 - 8:30 pm. Child care is provided.
The choir is not just a singing group. We like to talk, eat and celebrate, too. Besides our usual two annual parties, we've also gone as a group to see choral concerts and a musical at the Performing Arts Center.
Probably the most important aspect of the Choir is our commitment to each other. We pray for each other and share joys and difficult times. We are connected to one another through our music and our fellowship.
The Choir is always open to new singers. If you have questions or would like to see what really goes on, please contact our Choir Director, Kim Nason at email@example.com or call the church office at 949-589-1502.
- Worship 9:30 AM: Relaxed Traditional – Traditional and new hymns with our Chancel Choir.
- Worship 11 AM: Contemporary / Modern Worship – Band, Candles, Families.
- Sunday school for children at each hour. Loving nursery care, too.
- Address: We are located at 30605 Avenida de Las Flores, Rancho Santa Margarita.
This Week at RSM Campus
On Sunday we continue our series on "Making All Things New," looking at Colossians 2:1-15. How does God make things new and for what purpose? This week join us as we talk about what newness and living out of fulfillment look like.
Church Wide News & Events
Pastor Craig’s Final Sunday at Shepherd of the Hills: Pastor Craig will celebrate his final Sunday at Shepherd of the Hills on June 16th. There will be one worship service at each campus that morning. • Rancho Santa Margarita Campus – 9:00 a.m. Worship, Pastor Craig Preaching • Mission Viejo Campus – 10:30 a.m. Worship, Pastor Craig Preaching Following worship at the Mission Viejo Campus, there will be a celebration luncheon of Mexican street tacos! After lunch, a gathering will be held in the sanctuary at Mission Viejo.
- Pastoral News: The Rev. Karl Stuckenberg to Be Appointed as the New Lead Pastor at Shepherd of the Hills...
- 'Celebrate Recovery': Launched April 10th at 6:30 pm at the MV Campus (part of "Connect"). The weekly gathering will serve as a support group for dealing with hurts, habits and hang-ups, providing a place to share, fellowship, and embark on a path to healing.
- 'Connect' Gatherings: Wednesdays from 6:30 pm - 7:45 pm, Mission Viejo Campus
- Event Highlights: See what events are going on at both campuses here...
- Shepherd of the Hills Happenings: Read our monthly newsletter here...
- Campus Scenes: View a short video of scenes and activities from our campus.
- View Current Sermons: If you missed or want to re-experience a recent sermon, we have audio and video for you.
- Newsletters: An archive of recent newsletters. See what’s been going on.
- Sermon Series: Read about what’s upcoming and what’s past.